Ongoing Recruitment For Administrative Assistants Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
Most administrative assistant duties revolve around managing and distributing information within an office. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Administrative assistants may also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers.
- Presents a positive and professional image of the company to all visitors, inquiries and other interactions
- Provides administrative support to all office staff
- Addresses all incoming phone calls, e-mails, and in-person inquiries promptly
Works as part of a collective team and with staff at all levels of the organization
- Administers and manages inbound/outbound emails, faxes, mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of basic computer programs, such as: Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook etc.