Maintenance Technicians Jobs In Washington DC, USA
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. It’s also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.
About The Jobs :
A Maintenance Technician is responsible for the upkeep of a facility, such as an apartment building or business office. They are skilled in a variety of areas including plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems. Duties include inspecting buildings, maintaining inventory, and scheduling repairs
Location : Washington DC, US
Your Roles :
- Repair and enhance our community: you’ll be responsible for repairing and maintaining all plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, and painting needs of the community. On-the-job training will be provided as needed.
- Build rapport with residents: You’ll make positive connections with residents by offering a smile and a greeting when you see them and chatting as you make repairs in their homes.
Requirements & Experience :
- 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent