Urgent Recruitment For Retail Assistant Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Ottawa is the country’s capital and the largest city is Toronto.
About The Jobs :
A retail assistant will typically work with customers on the first or shop floor of the specific business or company that they are employed with. When met with customers, they will provide advice, recommend products, answer any questions a customer might have, and attempt to make sales.
The Responsibilities of A Retail Sales Assistants:
- Provide exemplary customer service including greeting and ensuring needs are met
- Engage in conversation with customers; listen to and qualify their needs in an open, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure all necessary jobs and tasks are completed such as the opening checklist, restocking merchandise, cleaning, closing list.. etc
- Ensure all sale items are well labelled and properly displayed and/or merchandised
- Ensure products are properly displayed and merchandised in the correct areas
- retail sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)