Hair Stylist Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It’s the second world’s largest country by total area. Its southern border with the United States, stretching some 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi), is the world’s longest bi-national land border. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
The Description of the Jobs :
Hair stylists, who are sometimes called hairdressers or beauticians, shampoo, cut, color, bleach, and style hair. They may also use chemicals to straighten or curl hair and apply extensions to lengthen hair.
Before working on a client, a hair stylist analyzes her hair, recommends a style or treatment, and may also provide instructions and sell products that will let the customer get the same look at home.
- Provide hair cut and blow-dry services, keratin smoothing, formal styles for events, and any other services you are trained for
- Braid and weave hair
- Provide bleach, dye, and hair tinting services
- Demonstrate and sell hair care products and cosmetics
- Proactively develop new customers.
What You’ll Need:
- Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients regarding hair care and hair care products.
- Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage clients.