Waiters And Waitress Jobs In USA
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking
Your Responsibilities As A Waiting Staffs:
- Setting the table
- Presenting the menu and helping customers select food
- Delivering food to tables
- Delivering a great customer experience
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, make eye contact, and use a friendly verbal greeting.
- Pull each guests chair and lay the napkin in their lap.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience as a Server, Waitress, or Waiter a plus
- Must be able to transport objects up to 25 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.