Urgent Recruitment For Supermarket Cashier Jobs In USA
The United States of America (USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or simply America, is a country comprising 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions. At 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million km2), it is the world’s third or fourth largest country by total area and is slightly smaller than the entire continent of Europe. The capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City.
Accept cash and credit for processing point of sale items. Memorize and know codes. Proficient in using cash register machine and handle large volume of customer at checkout.
- Communicate and follow up with customers regarding insufficient checks.
- Perform accounts receivable collections. Communicate account issues to the accounting office when issues arise.
- Review pick tickets and ensure all non-cash tickets are signed by customers and charges are updated in the computer
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must memorize and know Supermarket product codes
- Must be friendly/courteous with customers
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Cashier experience in supermarket setting: 1 year