Recruitment For Sales Support Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Sales support refers to a variety of functions that help your sales representatives focus on actually selling and closing deals. And, they can be done by hired associates, outsourcing teams, productivity tools, and – worst case scenario – by the sales representative themselves.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Plan, implement and manage sales educational workshops
- Identify bottlenecks in the sales process
- Suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Identify labor with needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify needs for sales skills improvement
- Set objectives and KPIs
- Set up and monitor sales processes
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales .
- 2 years of experience as a Sales Support Specialist or similar role
- 2 years of experience in sales
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills